Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Well, I just turned out the porch light this Halloween night.  I'd say I had about 250 little (and not so little ) trick-or-treaters at my door.  It's cute when you get a little one that's never done the trick or treat thing before-they're just mesmerized at the sight of all that candy in the bowl!  Then they finally try to grab a handful, and Mom or Dad says "No! Just one."

And for the first time since the first "Scream" movie came out, I didn't have one kid at my door wearing that mask.  One year I had about a dozen of 'em.  It was a variety this year; some from Toy Story, an assortment of zombies, even an Alfalfa (I'm surprised a kid today would even know who Alfalfa was!).  At least there weren't any Kate Gosselins; that'd REALLY be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment