Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh, technology...

I'm sitting here writing this on my new (re-conditioned) teeny tiny netbook. It's taking some getting used to-I'm just glad my hands aren't any bigger than they are!  It's kind of weird to think that it's something that wasn't even thought of when I was a child, and I sit here using it like it's nothing.  Yet some things continue on unchanged. It's comforting to know that Legos and Kool Aid and the Candyland game continue on.  And yet I like all this tech stuff,too- it's great to be able to have a phone with you always in case of emergency, and to always be able to have all your favorite music in your pocket.  I guess that comes of boing part of my generation-we've seen so much change, and I think we'll see a whole lot more in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment