Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Furry Baby

I haven't had too much time to write this week; I've been busy integrating my new kitty into my household.  Poor little Sasha showed up at the back door at work last week, and stayed there all day trying to get in.  No collar, no microchip, no "lost kitty" ad in the paper- someone must've dumped her off.  One of the girls took pity on her and took her home temporarily to try to find her a permanent home.  She couldn't find anyone to take her, and as I couldn't bear the thought of such a sweet kitty going to the shelter, I brought her home with me.  I'm so glad I did!  She's got a wonderful personality. It makes me sad to think though, that so many other strays aren't as lucky as Sasha.  There are so many unwanted cats that the shelters can't handle them, and many of them end up being euthanized.  Pet owners please remember: be reponsible, and spay or neuter your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment