Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring's Afoot

We're supposed to have summerlike temperatures here in my neck of the woods tomorrow (finally!).  You know what that means!





After months and months of cold weather, my feet will finally be free!  I gleefully grab a pair of sandals and put them on and....

Uh oh.  Big ugly monkey feet.

I should have expected this, of course- it happens every year.  After all that time cooped up in sneakers, socks, slippers, and sweater socks,  my feet look like they belong to some species that's far less than human.  I know I should do the whole pedicure/exfoliating thing all winter, but it's just to damn COLD around here to do more than a quick wash and nail trim. So every spring I have to give my poor feet  a major makeover.  Nails, buffing, scrubbing- a complete foot beauty treatment. 

Well, no options I guess- warm weather's coming, and I ain't keeping these feet cooped up any longer than I have to.  Gotta run and start my "footwork"!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment