Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weird Dreams

Never ever does a dream of mine make sense.
Last night was no exception.  I dreamed that I had a blue Ford Focus, and I kept trying to park it in front of my parents' house, but no matter what I did it wasn't right.  I'd back into the space, turn the car off, and get out and check- and each time something was wrong.  I was too far from the curb, or parked at an angle, or half-way in the driveway.  Then I started pulling the car up, putting it in neutral, and pushing the car into the space.  Time after time that didn't work either.  Then I woke up.

Weird!  And I didn't eat any spicy food before bedtime either. 

I suppose if this dream has a "meaning", it's pretty obvious-trying the same thing the same way over and over will get the same result.  I didn't need a night parking a car to tell me that!

No comments:

Post a Comment