Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

I did it again. I broke another cookie jar.

Cookie jars, mugs, butter dishes- I simply cannot be trusted with anything breakable.  One wrong move and smash! another one bites the dust.

And this one was my last cookie jar, except for the snowman one. As I'm not getting him out in May, it's time to go cookie jar shopping.

I'm kind of torn, here- I like cute character cookie jars, but of course they're all ceramic.  And I know what'll happen- it always does.  So of course I don't want to pay much.  But the cutesy cookie jars always cost more. 

Of course I could get a plain glass one; they're cheap.  And they don't break as easily.  But they're not cute! 

Dilemma, dilemma...

Plastic?  Tin?  Maybe cast iron, just to be on the safe side.

The search continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment