Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

Oh dear-been away from the blogosphere for awhile!  Let's see-what's happened since my last post?  I was in a wedding (beautiful ceremony) and I started Christmas shopping (whoopee for me!).  Time does fly...

One things for sure, there's a lot of folks out there shopping compared to the past couple of years.  I was in one store today where the merchandise was plied way up in the aisles, and there were so many people with carts I practically had to climb over them to get past.  I know now how a rat feels in a maze......I think that if we go by this years holiday shopping, the economy is definately starting to recover. :)

Lots of good bargains, too.  I'm almost done, and I got a lot of great stuff for less than I spent last year.  Woo-hoo! 

I'll be checking back in later..the holiday season is busy for me, just like everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment