Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Place To Write

I've been searching the web for more places to submit my writing, and I found a site called Hubpages that looks promising.  It's one of the sites where you earn residuals when people click on the ads on the page, so we'll see how it goes.  I've read that some people do really well on this site.

You also get to pick your own topics on Hubpages.  That's nice--on the ghostwriting site where I've submitted articles previously, you select a topic someone wants an article on.  Of course you don't have to sit around thinking up an idea that way, but since most of those articles are destined for commercial websites you end up writing articles on things like light bulbs and ceiling fans.  Not exactly fascinating work! I went back to my high school days for my first article (Hub, as they call it on Hubpages).  I wrote about ELO, my favorite band back in the day.  Much more enjoyable to write!

Here's the link, if you're interested:  http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Electric-Light-Orchestra-ELO

No comments:

Post a Comment